Post 6 > Who is a person/expert on your field that you admire?

I think I admire many people but in March I met a wonderful teacher. She is Ana Garat. Is an argentine dancer graduated from the dance workshop of The San Martin Theater. Was a member of the contemporary ballet of The San Martin Theater. In 2000 she traveled to New York with a scholarship from the torch foundation to pursue further studies with the Trisha Brown Company. In 2001 she travels to London to be part of the Independent Dance Programme in Laban Centre London.In 2001, together with Pilar Beamonte, he created the Garatbeamonte company. Among his most outstanding creations in co-direction with Pilar Beamontes are "El Hombre que camina", "Diva", "Duo para ella sola", "Solo para Ana", "Bolero para tres cellos", "YoYanoKepo".  Currently dictates courses and seminars of contemporary dance, choreographic composition and eutony in different provinces.
In March, I was able to travel to Buenos Aires to take some dance classes. Many people recommended that I take classes with her and I found the places where she taught. After classes, I was happy. Shares its knowledge in a humble way and has a very didactic methodology. Ana has a very interesting body language. I'd go back to Buenos Aires just to take classes with her again!

Comentarios

  1. hi barbara! i'm so happy that you could take her classes, i imagine that was a big opportunity to you! take care <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi barbara! it's great that you had the chance to meet Ana Garat and participate in her classes, the best thing about teachers is when they give their knowledge from humility, bye! I send you many hugs <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3> My favourite piece of technology

Post 1> My auto biography