Post 3: The most embarrassing thing I´m willing to admit

 Hello! I have very few memories of an embarrassing situation but there is one that I remember perfectly hahaha, I used to go frequently to the beach "el quisco". I remember that when I was 8 years old we went again, and one day we spent the afternoon at the beach. That year they gave the notice that on the beaches of Chile there was high tide. We were with my family under a parasol and sitting on a towel, around there were more people. Until suddenly a giant wave arrives and takes away my pair of sandals. The wave wet us too hahaha. I ran after them because they were the only sandals I had. And I shouted "my sandals!" haha. All the people were looking at me. I decided to wait, my mom told me that maybe the sea would return them haha. I waited 10 minutes at the seashore and in a wave came my sandals again. I was very happy at that moment because I was going to be able to walk around in sandals haha :)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3> My favourite piece of technology

Post 1> My auto biography