Post 8> A subject you've enjoyed studying this semester.

Hi! Actually, I had a hard time picking out a bouquet I liked. The classes during a pandemic have been difficult. But I think that I have a bouquet that I really liked this semester. That class is anatomy. Sadly, we only had four anatomy classes because it was so little in the way of content.
The teacher was showing a Power Point and answer our questions. The final work was extensive but I liked it very much and it went very well. The contents of classes were to analyze movements, the central nervous system, muscle activation.
I've always loved anatomy, ever since I was in school and we used to see body parts, but with university classes I loved it even more. Sometimes I find it hard to understand because it's so much content but I worry about studying hard so I can do well in the evaluations. I like to learn about the body, how it works, how it moves, the muscles, the bones.

Comentarios

  1. Hi barbi! anatomy is very interesting and hard, but as you said we just need to studying hard, take care<3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3> My favourite piece of technology

Post 1> My auto biography