Post 1 : A country I would like to visit.

 


Hi! In my mind I have many countries that I would like visit. Without a doubt, the favorite on my list is Mexico, specifically Mexico City. In 2018 I traveled to the United States, I had a stopover in Mexico and I was there for a day. I feel that I knew him little and it is very beautiful country:(. There I would like to know and walk through the different tourist places. Eat tacos, know Chichén Itzá and visit Frida Kahlo´s house. Would you like to study/ work/ live there? Yes! I know many dancers who have gone to perfec there especially in contemporary dance. There are many dance schools and places to study. It is a city with a lot of art! There also many museums, theaters and art rooms. I feel that it is a good destination and I hope I can get there (hopefully soon hahah) Thanks for reading me!

Comentarios

  1. wow I would also like to visit Mexico sometime in my life. I think it must be a beautiful place with a very rich culture.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3> My favourite piece of technology

Post 1> My auto biography