Post 5: My future job

 Hello!Sometimes I find it hard to "imagine" my future. About my future work I could say that I would like to work on something related to dance. Since the age of 16 I have worked as an "assistant" in an academy. I helped the teachers who had the "initiation to dance" course. They were girls from three to five years old so a lot of help was needed. This year I was promoted and I am a teacher of that course. I was very happy because it was my biggest achievement this year. I think I would like to continue working on this, teaching younger children. I would like to continue specializing in teaching. With time I have managed to study a lot and learn from other teachers but there is still a lot left. I want to travel so I can continue studying! There is a lot to learn. 

Regarding the salary, it is difficult to talk about that haha. In dance there is usually little work because...we live in Chile haha. Besides, I want to dedicate myself to teaching...an area where the salary is also very low. The truth is that at this moment I'm very happy with what they pay me, but I imagine myself living alone haha. And well, as I just said, I would like to specialize in pedagogy. It's something I like very much. I want to finish university and I would also like to study outside of Chile.

Comentarios

  1. I think I understand what you mean, until recently my goal was only to study music but I had not thought about what I wanted to work on specifically, but it is good that you have something that you like to do

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3> My favourite piece of technology

Post 1> My auto biography