Post 6: Postgraduate studies

 Hello to everyone. I'm going to talk to you about a graduate degree I'd like to study. I have always liked the area of dance education and pedagogy and I would like to continue. I like education very much, since I have been teaching in a dance academy for some time. I think that from that moment on I discovered that this was my path. In this course I would like to learn much more about pedagogy in children. I started as an assistant in courses where very young children attend and I realized that I was very interested. I like to teach through games and dynamics, songs and small exercises. 

I haven't really found out about courses in Chile but I know that there are courses abroad.  Anyway, when I finish my degree I think I would like to go abroad to study...maybe that's the moment!

I would also like to study a course that is totally presential. I must admit that I do not like much the virtual and online hahaha. This year was enough online study 

And well, I hope I can do a postgraduate course since I would like to continue complementing my studies.

Comentarios

  1. hi barbara! you are very good at teaching children, i see your stories and i love it, take care!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3> My favourite piece of technology

Post 1> My auto biography