Post 2: My best vacation

 Hi! Today I will talk about my best vacation. This year, I went to Buenos Aires. More than a vacation, it was a new experience haha. I was 2 weeks in March. We planned this vacation with my best friend for a long time. We were afraid of traveling alone, buuuut all went well. The first day in Buenos Aires, we went to feria de San Telmo. I really liked it because they sold many artisan things. I bought many souvenirs and "alfajores" hahah. I also took a photo with Mafalda<3. Then we walk towards the "Obelisco" and ate pizza in a restaurant. The next days we took dance class and visit other places like "caminito", "tigre" and "Teatro San Martín". Why it has been the best so far? Because it was very fun. I ate, walked and danced a lot. It was my first vacation without my parents. I had dance classes with very outstanding teachers and I learned a lot.  Also Buenos Aires is beautiful and has many alfajores <3.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Bárbara! Im never had traveled to other country alone, it´s amazing that you could have taken dance classes there!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Barbara! the vacations without parent are great haha. How great that you were able to dance in different country, one day I will be to, take care!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Barbara! I would also be afraid to travel to another country alone with a friend haha and how amazing it is to have dance classes in another country. Take care <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3> My favourite piece of technology

Post 1> My auto biography