Post 1> My auto biography

Hi everybody! My name is Bárbara Palma. I am 19 years old but I will soon be 20 years old. I was born in 2000 in Santiago de Chile. I was raised and now lives in Puente Alto. All my family lives in Puente Alto and La Florida. I live with my mother, my father, my brother, my pet (Teo) and my. Teo is my dog. He is adorable and restless. But he is still very young. Teo is 3 years old.

I studied at ISUCH (Instituto Artistico de Estudios Secundarios). When I was 11 years old, my mother found this school. I loved to dance (now also!) and that school was artistic. I made good friends and we still talk.
About some of my hobbies, I like to read and write. I enjoy reading about the anatomy, feminism, history and cokery recipes. In this quarantine, I found cookbooks! I like to cook in my free time. Also I enjoy listening to music. I like listening to pop, chilean music, rock and reggaeton.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Barbara, it’s very great that you were in a artistic school, I love when you post photos on Instagram of your dog Teo, he’s very cute! i really love learn more recipes, you should share it! Best regards!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3> My favourite piece of technology