Post 2> Why did you choose this career/study programme?

When I was a child, my job  dream was just to be a nurse. My mother made me a nurse apron and I imagined that my room was a hospital.  As time goes by, my tastes changed and I found my interest in dance. After completing school, I did not have any other career options, I just wanted to study dance. My experience at university has been good. I have good friends! I love them. My first year of university was entertaining. We were learning together. These last 2 years have been more difficult. At the beggining it was very complicated and I got very frustrated when things didn´t work out for me. I have questioned many things. Despite everything, my friends are always there!
At this time, I have a "stable job". I work with children in a dance academy. I love being able to teach.  For me, it is the perfect job!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Barbara! I Think dance study is a wonderful choise, although is a difficult career and sometimes it's frustrating. i like a lot your work in the dance academy, you are a very good teacher.
    I admire you are doing, bye i miss you! <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Barbara! I understand you, that frustration, but you are a very good dancer so you have to trust on you, it’s very great that you are working, it gives you experience, hope see u soon!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3> My favourite piece of technology

Post 1> My auto biography