Post 3> My favourite piece of technology

Hi! Today I will talk to you about my favorite piece of technology. It was difficult to choose an object! But I started to think of something that I've been busy a lot during this quarantine. That object is my cell phone. These days, my cell phone has been very important. I have been able to make video calls with my family and friends (I miss them :()
My cell phone is a Galaxy J7 and I bought it on a Christmas 2 years ago. It has been very useful.
I don't like to use my cell phone so much because one later depends on him. But It is inevitable not to occupy it. I always occupy the cell phone, especially these quarantine days.
I use this object to call, send messages, take classes,  see Instagram, Whatsapp , Facebook, videos  and do online classes. With the cell phone I can keep in touch and "feel"that my family and friends are close.
I think that if I dindn't have a cell phone, everything would be very different. I would not be aware of social medias. But I would feel disconnected from everyone.

Comentarios

  1. Hi barbi! My cellphone is my second favorite piece of tecnology! I too the use for take classes, watch videos and call with my friends and family. I hope you are fine! Miss you friend, bye<3

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Cami! The cell phone is very useful in these times. I miss you too:(<3

      Borrar
  2. hi barbara! i love spend my time using my phone and take me pictures a lot hahaha but sometimes i use it too much and my head starting to hurt and that isn't really good. i miss you friend! see you at the friday night in zoom party haha <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Barbara! I chose the cell phone too. It's my favorite technological device. And i really like watching instagram, facebook and whatsapp. I hope you are ok, bye.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi bárbara, the same thing happens to me about to use so a lot the phone, sometimes I feel that I'm a little dependent!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi barbara, my cell phone has been very important too in this days of cuarentine, although I think it's very addictive and I don't like that :c, i hope to see you soon, i miss you, bye <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1> My auto biography