Post 9> Your favorite book

Hi! I have a lot of books in my head that I've liked but before I will talk about other things. At this moment I do not have a favorite author. When I was school I did have, and  was Edgar Allan Poe. I had to read many books from him and I love them. On my tastes in reading, I like to read a little of everything. Mistery books, police, feminism, education and bioographies. Since I was little I liked to read and I try to read everything.
My favorite book is "el segundo sexo"from Simone de Beauvoir. I met her in school philosophy classes a long time ago. I was very interested and this year I bought that book. I started reading it in March (I have a bit left to finish it because it is very long) and I really liked it. Poses feminism from different areas and visions. I recommend it! And well, the last book I am reading is this. I hope to finish it later!
A bonus track: I also I liked IT from Stephen King. Its not my favorite book but when I read it, I got caught.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Barbara, how great that you could buy the book "the second sex" by Simone de Beauvoir, I've never read it but I would like to read it, bye! I miss you a lot <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3> My favourite piece of technology

Post 1> My auto biography