Post 4 > TV shows and series


Until now, one of my favorite series is Stranger Things. It’s science fiction series that I could see on Netflix in 2016. I think Stranger Things is one of the best production of the last years. First of all, the cast is amazing and Millie Bobby Brown is so talented. In second place, the atmosphere is so interesting because is setting in the 80’s, that including many pop culture references like music, videogames or movies of that decade. Finally, the songs are funny, because the synthesizers and the others instruments remember me when my mom was listened music when I was five or six years.
However, If I could recommend another series, Dark is a good option. His science fiction plot, cast and music create an unique and mysticism atmosphere. It will be released a new season soon, so you must see it!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Bárbara, I love the dark series, I'm very excited about the new season, very soon !!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Barbara! I have to tell you that I tried to watch Stranger Things but I couldn't. It didn't catch me. So I got bored in the episode 3 or 4 from the first season :( but Dark is really good. I'm waiting for the next season!
    I hope you're ok, see you soon!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3> My favourite piece of technology

Post 1> My auto biography