Post 5

This picture was taken by me last winter. It's my dog. His name is Teodoro, but sometimes my family call him "Teo" or "Teito". I took this photo with my light blue Polaroid camera when I had photo papers.

Why do I like this photo? Because my dog is very beautiful and faithful. And, of course, I love him so much. Also, Teo was wearing a light blue sweater designed by my mom. However, today he doesn't wear that sweater because it's too small for him. In that moment, I remember that I said "Teodoro, stay here. I want to take a picture of you" and run to bring my camera and took the photo. I don't know if it's correct, but I think Teo understood and stayed in that place. Then, once I took the photo, Teodoro
run really fast to the garden to play with his dog toys. He's very obedient but playful at the same time, so It's very difficult to take a photo of him. This is the reason why this photo is one of my favorite.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3> My favourite piece of technology

Post 1> My auto biography