Post 7> Your Bucket List

The last  bucket list I made was in January of this year. I read it and my dreams haven't changed much. The first wish written on the sheet was to be able to travel with my family outside of Chile. We have never had the opportunity to make a long trip together and I would love to make it come true. Another wish that I am looking forward to at the moment (I wrote it down now in the list) is to be able to see my friends. I miss them very much. I miss being able to talk, eat chips together and dance. Just before the pandemic I was able to fulfill one of my dreams, to be able to travel to Buenos Aires to take classes. I went with my best friend and we enjoyed ourselves very much. We have more trips planned that we would like to do together! Regarding dance, I want to learn flamenco. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I have not been able to take classes :(
I think at this moment I don't have a difficult dream to fulfill (so far).
I would like to be able to fulfill these wishes together with my family and friends, especially with my mom and dad since they have always been supporting me at all times.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3> My favourite piece of technology

Post 1> My auto biography