Post 10 > Some reflections

 Hi! This semester has been complicated in every way. The hardest thing has been to resist virtuality. Seeing people through the screen, having classes by Zoom has been difficult. There are days where I dont want to. I have missed my friends and my family a lot but I try to think that this will happen soon.

The good thing about all this is that I have had a lot of time at time. My dog is very happy to see me every day hahaha. I have more time to take classes. I really wanted to learn to dance flamenco and now I was able to take classes! I also learned to cook many things. Cakes, cookies, cinnamon rolls, brownie, pizza, pasta. Before I hated cooking but I now like. One of my achievements has been to be able to make a change in my diet. I no longer eat meat and in my home we stopped consuming sugar. My parents had been very sick last year and we needed to make a change. 



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3> My favourite piece of technology

Post 1> My auto biography