Post 4: What are you really into?

 Hello to everyone! I like to do many things haha. I didn't like cooking before but in this quarantine I discovered that I actually like. I love cooking "sweet things", cookies, cakes, alfajores, chocolates, brownies. I feel that it relaxes me and that is very important in these times haha. My parents have diabetes and it is very difficult to buy things in the supermarket. There are no things suitable for them and it is better to do it at home. I have studied a lot about how to improve nutrition. That makes me very happy, helping my parents. The makeup is another thing that I have studied in this quarantine. Now I am a compulsive shopper in makeup hahaha. I bought a lot of things on cyberdays. I love eyeshadow palettes, lipsticcks, brushes, etc. 

Sometimes I watch tutorials on Youtube and practice. Now I would like to take a makeup course, it is time!!I know chilean makeup artists who take courses. I would like to learn in more detail, some techniques, know watch each brush is for, learn to make up others. Hope to learn soon!




Comentarios

  1. Hi Barbara! I hope you can take the makeup course and then you show me how to do it, because i only know how to put eyeliner hahah.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that with so much free time we should all follow your example and worry about our nutrition and health

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi friend! Sounds great that you want to learn how to make up, can I be your model? hahah take care!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3> My favourite piece of technology

Post 1> My auto biography