Hi! Actually, I had a hard time picking out a bouquet I liked. The classes during a pandemic have been difficult. But I think that I have a bouquet that I really liked this semester. That class is anatomy. Sadly, we only had four anatomy classes because it was so little in the way of content. The teacher was showing a Power Point and answer our questions. The final work was extensive but I liked it very much and it went very well. The contents of classes were to analyze movements, the central nervous system, muscle activation. I've always loved anatomy, ever since I was in school and we used to see body parts, but with university classes I loved it even more. Sometimes I find it hard to understand because it's so much content but I worry about studying hard so I can do well in the evaluations. I like to learn about the body, how it works, how it moves, the muscles, the bones.
Hi! Today I will talk to you about my favorite piece of technology. It was difficult to choose an object! But I started to think of something that I've been busy a lot during this quarantine. That object is my cell phone. These days, my cell phone has been very important. I have been able to make video calls with my family and friends (I miss them :() My cell phone is a Galaxy J7 and I bought it on a Christmas 2 years ago. It has been very useful. I don't like to use my cell phone so much because one later depends on him. But It is inevitable not to occupy it. I always occupy the cell phone, especially these quarantine days. I use this object to call, send messages, take classes, see Instagram, Whatsapp , Facebook, videos and do online classes. With the cell phone I can keep in touch and "feel"that my family and friends are close. I think that if I dindn't have a cell phone, everything would be very different. I would not be aware of social medias. But I wou...
I think I admire many people but in March I met a wonderful teacher. She is Ana Garat. Is an argentine dancer graduated from the dance workshop of The San Martin Theater. Was a member of the contemporary ballet of The San Martin Theater. In 2000 she traveled to New York with a scholarship from the torch foundation to pursue further studies with the Trisha Brown Company. In 2001 she travels to London to be part of the Independent Dance Programme in Laban Centre London.In 2001, together with Pilar Beamonte, he created the Garatbeamonte company. Among his most outstanding creations in co-direction with Pilar Beamontes are "El Hombre que camina", "Diva", "Duo para ella sola", "Solo para Ana", "Bolero para tres cellos", "YoYanoKepo". Currently dictates courses and seminars of contemporary dance, choreographic composition and eutony in different provinces. In March, I was able to travel to Buenos Aires to take some dance classes. ...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario